Hotels >Ramada Brooklyn Park
Water Park was fun, hotel - not so much. At 9:30 when we pulled back the comforter of the 2nd bed, the pillows and mattress were soaked in water from a leaky ceiling. The best part is that the comforter was completely dry, so it appears housekeeping just threw the comforter over the bed to cover it up. When we went to complain, they upgraded us to a poolside room...where we were able to listen to everyone out in the pool area (that was supposed to close at 9pm) until after midnight.
PoorMgmt+Terrible Service=Go Somewhere Else.
Highlights focusing on single day water park visit below:
- Waterpark opened 30 minutes late
(was not compensated for this but not worth discussing with the incompetent staff throughout this facility)
- No food service since out of pizza.
- Hurricane not open due to lack of staffing
- (13) of (30) video games out of order
- Basketball Rim broken
- Ran out of towels (1) hr before closing
- Air Temp colder than most water parks. ie. kids running from one water area to another so they stay in the water to warm up.
- Cold water temp in little kids play area. Temp was about 5 degrees colder than any of the other water in the park.
- Talked to one hotel guest who waited 2-1/2 hours to get into a room since it was not clean yet, ie. understaffed=poor mgmt.
- Positive was the low attendance due no return customers directly associated to the above findings. ** If these obvious problems are noticed by a 6-hour visit then wonder how many other real fatal problems are happening.
Best Water Park I've ever been to! Busy, but I like it that way..
Grand Rios is a very sweet, convention hotel, and I have never had so much fun in my boring life. That's why I can not belive some of the other reveiws, and take it from me I take my reviewing job very seriously.
I am very strict about what things I rate a 5 of 5. This was an amazing adventure with a great water park, exellent food, amazing service, and a great location with lots of attractions!! Have fun at your stay at the Grand Rios!
Editorial Review by Citysearch Editors. Minnesota's largest indoor water park, tucked into a posh 224-room resort, features water slides, tube rafts and a basketball court.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!