St. Paul >
Shopping >Sincerely Yours
Bad Company. Please note the phone number provided belongs to a company called Lavish Inc.. The person who answered the phone indicated that Sincerely Yours is no longer operating at that location. No clue where is this business is now/??????? They did not paid their bills :(
Great Shop!!. I don't know about the last reviewers bad review, but Sincerley Yours is a great store with great service. They always do a great job, inculding wrapping gifts with cute boxes and ribbon! I strongly recommend this store for quick, last minute, cute, gifts! Shop at Sincerley Yours!!! :)
horrible customer service. I have never been treated well in this store. The clerks are horribly rude and snotty - they act as if my being there purchasing things is an annoyance to them. I also think the response below from someone who actually works there is a perfect example of this. Most of the time if a store sees they have bad feedback on a website such as this one they will write a response apologizing for the poor service the customers received, not telling them to use common sense or make them feel stupid. As someone who has worked in retail, I can honestly say I would never, ever treat a customer the way people are treated at this store, nor would I ever run my own store that way.
This is a wonderful store.
As someone who has worked for this company for over 2 years, I feel I should write a review in response to the negative ones posted here. I am extremely offended by what has been written about my co-workers and best friends.
Let's just get one thing straight: I know that many people have never worked retail, but let me tell you that it is near impossible to keep all employees on the same page at all times. There is always someone who has been misinformed, improperly trained, or is fairly new. Do not get upset when you hear different things from different employees.
The employee who said we are only supposed to mail items purchased from our store was misinformed. We have a contract with the post office; if you only do business in the post office, you are technically not a store patron but a postal customer. Think of it as 'rented space'. For some reason, postal customers seem to think that they are allowed to treat us like dirt. We DO NOT have to offer this service, however we choose to offer an alternative to our customers so they can avoid the regular post office. So for us to offer this service and have nothing but nasty customers all day every day doesn't put us in a very pleasant mood. And as far as "missing" packages..... don't wait until Christmas Eve to mail them! Common sense people.... the post office is always backed up from Thanksgiving through mid-January.
When was the last time anyone successfully returned a sale (clearance) item to a specialty gift shop around here? All sale merchandise is CLEARLY marked "No Returns" or "All Sales Final." Don't think you are above this policy; we don't make exceptions for anyone.
We offer premier printing services, and you will receive excellent customer service if you make an appointment. Do not throw a roadblock in someone's day because you failed to plan ahead.
We are all very friendly, but we are not mind readers! Don't hesitate if you have a question or need some help. We WANT to help you!
Poor customer service; rudeness; admonishments from salesperson.
1) Went there to mail some packages about 1 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Salesperson actually admonished me, saying they were meant to mail only letters and gifts purchased at their store. Excuse me?
I had called 30 minutes earlier (btw, only time I have EVER gotten to a human directly at this store). Person said, no problem; postal carrier was going to be there by 3:00 p.m., so their cutoff time was 2:30. Was this the lady in the back room who knew nothing about return policies? (See earlier review.)
2) Salesperson went on to huff and puff about how much time I was tying up. Grudgingly weighed my packages and took my money after we had a little conversation about taking care of business and their store was charging me a fee anyway, so that did make me a store customer.
3) So she tossed, not placed, my packages in the postal bin. 'We're not meant to handle this volume', 'We're not meant to handle packages'.... several times. Couple of times I think she didn't realize I could hear her.
4) January 2d. No one has received the packages I sent.
5) I wonder if they ever answer the phone directly. Several attempts over this last week.... 10 rings only to roll to voice mail. No one returned my call.
6) January 9th. No one has received their packages! Still only voice mail. Are they really that busy, or is there only one salesperson and she has an all day coffee break?
7) Several times I have been to the store looking for journals or cards for friends. I find the merchandise overpriced. Salespeople have consistently been aloof, difficult to approach, and not helpful when they were finally caught. I also found it made a huge difference in their attitude whether I was dressed to the nines.... or not. What the ---?
8) After this fiasco is solved, I will not even waste my energy there again. Got that icky taste in my mouth, like after taking a big swig of milk, realizing it was sour.
Poor Customer Service.
So I called the store I know she got them from asking if they'd accept them as a return without receipts, the woman I spoke to said yes but it'd be an in-store credit, I said that was fine. I got there and the clerk says "sorry, we don't return sale items"
I said "The woman I spoke to said you did...."
"When did you call?"
"About 25 min ago"
She goes to the backroom for a moment, comes right back "yeah, sorry, you spoke to our finance lady and she doesn't really handle anything retail related"
I said "Ok, so you won't accept the return even though i was told you would and I specifically called in order to avoid making a long drive for nothing"
I said "Ya know, maybe you shouldn't let the finance lady answer the f***ing phone than" and stormed out.
And on top of it, the bags that you get from making a purchase has their "website" on it. Try going to sygiftsandpaper, the site doesn't even work. Maybe your finance lady should stop answering the phone and start hiring a web designer!
Terrible customer service.
My mother stopped in to price out wedding invitations and was treated very poorly by the sales woman. When she arrived at the store she was told the woman would be in at 10 and that she could wait and look at books. A girl of about 24 came in and you could tell that she was in a bad mood, with her jacked still on, she turned to my mother and said "do you have any questions". My mother asked about cost and the woman took the book out of her hands and pointed to the figures and said "its right there". My mother asked about add ons though, which wasnt in the book. She told her the figure for each item and told my mother to just "add it up". My mother asked if she could do so with the add ons and the woman did without asking any additional questions. My mother thanked her and left the store.
It affected my mother so much that she called the store when she got home and wanted to speak with a manager. After being on hold for 5 minutes, my mother decided to just hang up.
Perhaps this woman was just having a bad day, but there really isn't an excuse for treating someone so badly.
We will take our business elsewhere and will advise others to do the same
Wonderful specialty gift store!!!. Fantastic specialty gift shop...great variety...fantastic kids gifts and toys...helpful staff...unique selection. Plus, beautiful stationary department!
They have Great Gifts! A nice stationery store, and there is always someone there to help you!
THey have a great selection of everyday cards!
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!