very knowledgeable about appliances.
We had been looking for a new refrigerator for some time and wanted the ice/water dispenser in the door. With our size limitation, it was a very long, frustrating and difficult hunt. At Warners Stellian, the gentleman there told us exactly which manufacturer made what size and what was available, and price matched everyone in the cities area. We got what we were looking for. What a relief to save so much time. Our new refrigerator was delivered on time and works perfectly.
Unbelievably poor customer service.
To put it simply...
- a substantial purchase of four appliances
- an extended warranty with a replacement after 3 service calls
- a malfunctioning microwave in a microwave/oven combo with the first service call last November
- 5 service calls and a still malfunctioning microwave 3 months later
- NOW they tell me, really this was just 1 service call cuz they're still trying to fix the original problem. They need to come out and try again. This scares me since the issues look like they've been electrical.
- Gee, we had to be home five times so it sure felt like 5 service calls to us.
- The store manager does not have the authority to fix the problem. It's the customer service department's problem.
THIS IS A BAD DREAM.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!