4301 Highway 7 Ste 100, St Louis Park, MN | Directions 5541644.946495 -93.334310
Abuse of immigramts – Thank you and Please search for Properties in all USA Counties for Properties, Mobile Home Parks owned by these and help investigate. Be sure the People of their Properties are Not being abused or at least give them a voice!
Thanks all, Peace and Tranquility
TEAM PROPERTIES – MUTUAL RELEASE
We, Philip Stewart, Casino Housing Corporation, a Minnesota Corporation d/b/a Bellhaven Estates, and 5005 Properties, Inc., a Minnesota Corporation, and Team Properties, Inc., a Minnesota Corporation release each other and its officers, directors, employees, managers, agents, independent contractors, attorneys, insurers, sureties, heirs and assigns from all existing or potential claims, causes of action, liabilities, obligations, defenses, demands, damages, losses, injuries, penalties and actions, which we have or may have against each other, asserted or unasserted, known or unknown, including all causes of action and relief sought or that could have been brought in a(removed due to pg. censor) regarding anything related to the time Stewart resided at Belhaven Estates located in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Mutual consideration. The parties agree to this release in consideration of their mutual promises to release each other from all existing and potential claims, causes of action, liabilities, obligations, defenses, demands, actions, damages, losses, injuries, penalties, or other actions, known or unknown, asserted or unasserted. And agree to the following:
Consideration. The undersigned agree to this release in consideration of the following:
Bellhaven will provide:
1. When you leave Bellhaven they will give you title to the home you are currently using plus a check $750 and a check representing 60 days, or any portion you have paid, of rental payments made by you since the signing of the release;
2. Move your home and proper set up, one time, to a property or location designated by you within 80 miles of where you currently live; and
3. Belhaven will attempt to be more responsive to the needs of the residents.
Stewart agrees to:
1. Stop sending emails and making phone calls about Bellhaven, its managers, owners, and other affiliated with the property;
2. Keep the terms of the settlement confidential, with the exception of legal counsel;
3. If asked about the settlement by others, Stewart agrees to state “that we have reached an agreement that will meet the needs of the residents and allow us to live in peace.” If pressed further, Stewart will instruct those that inquire to send an email to Mark Saliterman at massalty@hotmail. com;
3. Leave the property within 60 days of signing of the agreement; and
4. Continue to make the required rental payments while you are still at the property.
If any portion of the agreement is breached, final payment will be withheld and the prevailing party will be entitled attorney fees related to enforcement of the release.
No admission of liability. The parties understand that this is a compromise settlement and is not an admission of liability by any party.
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!
Do you have a review of Team Properties Inc on your blog? If you include the Citysearch image link (shown below) in your post, we'll automatically link to your review from the business profile page. Here's how our Linkback system works:
The Linkback system is free and automatic. It's really that easy.
To link to our business profile page, copy the html below to your web page.